Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Boller...DEMOTED!?!


Because I love Kyle, I can do this!

Captions for above photo:

  • After three disappointing seasons at the helm of the Ravens offense, Kyle Boller was demoted to ball boy. Head Coach Brian Billick had this to say about the unexpected move, "Kyle is a great kid with lots of heart, and he has a great passion for this organization and team. But after Mike Preston said I might lose my job because of my love for Kyle, I decided to keep him on as a ball boy. It's a win-win situation. I hope."
  • Kyle Boller tries to practice throwing four balls at the same time with the hopes of one of his receivers actually catching one of the thrown balls.
  • In addition to rehabbing his hyperextended toe, Kyle Boller is required to carry every football he turned over during the preseason and opening game.

I'm sure I could keep going, but I'm having some writer's block when it comes to insulting my boy! By the way, I want that sweatshirt!! :-D

No comments: