Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Can't Drive...55!!

There should be traffic laws that forbid trucks, not pick ups or SUVs but TRUCKS, from being on the road at rush hour times. This law should also include old people. I haven't figured out the age of these so-called old people, but they should be banned from the road. Old people should only be able to drive from 10am to 11:30am, or something like that. Don't they go to bed at like noon anyway?

Oh and I forgot, police cars should also not be allowed on the road at said rush hour times. They only cause people to slow down when they're already going under the speed limit. Duh people, they're going to pull you over when you're speeding!! But remember, they can pull you over if you're going too far under the speed limit, so next time you see a cop and you're not going the speed limit, SPEED UP DAMMIT!!

Traffic sucks...especially in the rain! It's raining in Baltimore (I love Counting Crows), and traffic is abysmal. I hate how people have to go 30mph on I-95!! Please go at least 50mph if you're going to go slower than the posted speed. It's not like it just started raining, which is when you should be the most careful. It's been raining for 12 hours or more, I think it's ok to go a little bit faster.

No comments: